Tuesday, August 11, 2009

This is what procrastination looks like.....

I really should be grading papers, but instead I am here. I'm not very focused today for some reason. I just feel like laying back and forgetting about it all. My mind was feeling all clouded, I guess. I am really wanting to dive into this freelance writing but really lack the motivation to do so....but anything worth having is worth working for. So many times we want things but aren't willing to make the sacrifices to get them. For some it's just pure laziness and for others it may be lack of resources. Then you have those that are merely followers and just simply can't get it done on their own. When I set my mind to a thing I do it whole heartedly. I will see it to the end. It's just getting my mind to go there with me. I have realized that the devil is good at his job. He enjoys keeping us in bondage...I refuse. I serve a God who is able. CeCe Winans song has been stuck in my head for the last few days. It goes, "it's all in your name Lord. Whatever I claim Lord. Jesus whatsoever I want is in your name." I believe that and I receive. I pray for the Lord to give me the direction that I need to move forward and get out of this slump I am in. I serve a God who is much better than that. With that said....goodnite!

No comments:

Post a Comment