Thursday, August 6, 2009

First Day

The first day at my new school was rather exciting! The kids were great and the staff is phenomenal. Everything is so organized and laid out for you. I have an inclusion teacher in my room for three periods and she is absolutely awesome! She co-teaches very well and we bounce ideas off of each other and it's just great! She reminds me of Deia. We talk spirituality, husbands, nature, etc... I still am adjusting to being away from my old crew, but everyone has made me feel so welcomed! I love teaching and I love the kids and I want to do a doggone good job. I'm looking forward to getting back into school to further my education. I have to get on the ball! The hubby and kids had a fantastic day as well. I hope my M'hall crew had a great day, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment