Wednesday, January 6, 2010

He will be there right on time.....

"And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear." Isaiah 65:24

Y'all remember that song, He's an On Time God? The Lord just dropped it in my spirit last night and I have been rejoicing ever since! Today is a good day and no not just because it is my birthday(it does help a little), but because THIS IS THE DAY THAT THE LORD HAS MADE! I WILL REJOICE AND BE GLAD IN IT! For the last couple of nights I have been under the weather (it is so incredibly cold!) and not feeling my best. I had to scratch out lots of things on my to do list yesterday and traded them in for a little rest in my bed! Well, yesterday morning I woke up and I felt like,lack of a better word, poop! Well my youngest brings a new meaning to the word "Drama Queen." Nothing is ever right in her world (especially in the mornings). "I don't want to wear that shirt!" "I would rather wear my brown boots!" "I don't want my hair like this!" You get the idea. Anyways, she comes in yesterday morning with clothes in hand and goes, "Here you go, Mama. You can get me dressed." WOW! After I got her dressed with no rebuttals and she leaves out of the room, my husband goes, "What is wrong with her?!" I immediatley said, "The Lord knew! He knew I felt like poop and could not handle one of her drama moments!

The Lord knows the desires of our hearts. He feels our pain and knows everything that we are going through. It is so awesome and amazing to have someone there that we can ALWAYS depend on without question. I love the Lord and his awesome power. If we just cry out to the Lord, he will answer our prayers. And as the song continues, "He may not come when you want him, but he'll be there right on time!"

I will leave you with this: "The Lord is nigh unto all them that call upon him, to all that call upon him in truth. He will fulfill the desire of them that fear him: he also will hear their cry, and will save them." Psalm 145: 18,19

Have an awesome January 6th! Love you all much!

No comments:

Post a Comment