Thursday, May 19, 2011

Sleep, oh precious sleep....

"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he will direct yor path."

Ok. So the hub has a sleeping disorder (he sounds like a rusty 1950 Ford pick up truck in desperate need of a muffler and an oil change), which means I have a sleeping disorder...HIM! Hence, this would explain why I am blogging at 2:30 a.m.

I read a quote the other day and it said, "Life is so daily." I took that to mean that we don't know what's going to happen tomorrow, which leads me to the scripture "Let tomorrow take care of itself." We have to enjoy the day. So since I'm up at 2:30 a.m., I choose to enjoy myself. I want to tell me that there is no way you will be able to stay up at work all day tomorrow, but I quickly remember that there is this little thing called sustaining that God is so great at. That is my prayer. Three simple words, "God , sustain me."

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment