Monday, May 23, 2011

A Special Day for my Future Sister-in-Law










So, as I told you before I have just decided to embrace the idea that I just want to be a "pop singer and a rock singer." In the words of my husband, I've been popping and rocking again!

I had the privilege on Saturday of throwing a bridal shower for my future
sister-in-law! I almost turned into Bridezilla in the process, but it made for a very special day! It has been so much fun and I could not have pulled it off without the help of my besties (Rashida and Nikki, my mom and mother-in-law. I love to make others happy and I truly believe that she enjoyed her day!

The food was delicious and the games were hilarious! She received great gifts and well wishes through the video greeting I had set up. I am so excited about her upcoming nuptials! It gladdens my heart to be able to be a blessing to others.I feel that she is getting a great catch in my brother-in-law and they will make one another very happy.

The bible tells us that God loves marriage so that leads me to believe it has to be a wonderful thing. We all will have problems, but the good always outweighs the bad. We have to keep God first and continue pushing forward toward common goals.
My advice to those of you getting married or considering marriage:

1. Fall in love with the Lord first and he will provide you with everything you need in being a wife, mother, daughter-in-law, etc.

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment