Monday, July 11, 2011

A Woman's Worth

Oftentimes I feel as if my efforts as a woman in general are overlooked. Whether it be in my role as wife, mother, teacher, daughter, sister, friend, whatever. It gets really frustrating at times, but what God has taught me and reaffirmed many times over is that it doesn't matter. He charges me to do a thing in each of my respective roles, and as long as I am doing what HE has charged me to do, then there is nothing to worry about. It doesn't matter what others do, think, or feel as long as I am handling me the way God sees fit.

What I have found is that I consume myself with things outside of me that I cannot control and this in turn affects the things that I can control and they go lacking! Ugh! But the beauty of it all is that I am growing, I am realizing, and I am learning how to do something about. Life is good. God is good. Through him I will NEVER fail, WE will NEVER fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment