Friday, September 30, 2011

Guest Bloggers

Guest Bloggers
 
 
I hope that you have been as blessed by the Guest Bloggers post as I have! I got the idea from the first Guest Blogger, Emily, who also happens to be my college roommate. I was so inspired by hearing her testimony. Chanda’s was amazing as well! That wonderful man she is talking about is one of my family members (I like to think of him as my brother from another mother).  We prayed hard for her so I do believe she is right where she is suppose to be! I always get comments from you guys about how blessed you may have been by one of my blogs.  I think that it is so important for us to let our  voices be heard.  We have to share and uplift others with our testimonies. So many times we have a “you stay out of my way and I’ll stay out of yours” mentality.  Who is that helping? How is God being glorified in that?  Proverbs 27:17 says, “Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend.”  Let’s sharpen one another for God’s glory !!! I’m looking forward to next week’s! Don’t be surprised if I come calling on you next!

Peace and Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment