Saturday, October 1, 2011

Thanking God

I have been inspired to do something new on  my blogs. Don’t be surprised if from now on there’s not a list.  What I will be doing is for each blog I will compile a list of ten things that I am thankful for. "O give thanks unto the LORD; call upon his name: make known his deeds among the people."Psalm 105:1. I want to make known his deeds!  I challenge each of you to come up with at least ten things per day that you are thankful for (although I’m sure as good as God is we could come up with ten million per day!).  You may not feel like writing them down, but tell somebody about his goodness!

1. Waking me up this morning.
2. A soft hand squeeze from the hub to welcome me into the morning.
3. A warm hug from my eldest daughter.
4. Freedom.
5. God’s presence.
6. My mother-in-law for keeping the babies.
7. My mom for letting me borrow her car so I won’t have to burn so much gas.
8. This quote: “No matter what we may have to face in the uncertain future, may we hold fast to Christ, our still centre, who overcomes confusion, panic, and evil.”
9. A quiet ride in the car from work.
10. A job.

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment