Sunday, September 18, 2011

Caramel Apples Update

"Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me." Psalm 51:10

Just to update you on my caramel apple experience, I wrapped them nicely and tied colorful ribbon at the end of each. I couldn't resist eating one. I must say that they were really good. We arrived at the Fall Festival and several children were enjoying my caramel apples! My oldest daughter even said that her friend got one of mine and said she was so full, but she would definitely be saving it for later because it was so cute and looked delicious! :) FYI: the blisters left over night! (His mercies are new every morning! Lamentations 3:23)

What's my point? Even though we mess up and go through some ugly phases of life, if we stay persistent, recognize our mistakes, and work hard at overcoming obstacles, through God we are still worth something. We can still be blessings to others, and we can still make it through, blistery and all.

God washes our sins away if we humble ourselves before him and repent. Stay the course. You may finish with bumps, bruises and blisters but never ever quit.

Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment